Open Support positions for 2018-2019:
- Help Wanted: Cafeteria worker for Newkirk Schools, substitute needed immediately with possible full time for school year 2018-2019. Contact Leona Duncan at 5803622279 or email email@example.com for more information.
Title VI Aide (Indian Education):
This position tutors elementary and middle school students, monitors lunch/recess duty at the elementary. Alternating weeks, this staff person works Saturday mornings for Saturday school. Requirements: high school diploma, ability to tutor math and English through the middle school level.
1-on-1 Special Education Paraprofessional for pre-kindergarten
- 48 hours of college credit or successful pass of the Parapro or OGET
- must complete summer training
- exemplary attendance
- physically able to escort students and respond to student behaviors through a behavioral support plan.
- Follows FERPA guidelines
- Works independently in stressful situations
- Supports direct instruction to children individually, in small groups, and in classroom settings
- Provides assistance with classroom activities.
- Prepares instructional materials.
- Assists in classroom set up and clean up.
- Manages individual and classroom behavior, using prescribed approaches
- Supervises students on field trip activities.
- Performs other related duties as requested by Department of Special Education
Open Certified positions for 2018-2019:
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT